3.1. Products Upon Arrival
Inspect and check the product packaged firstly, if the package was seriously damaged, you can refuse the acceptance of the product at once and contact where you bought it immediately to handle this.
Inspect and check every part of the chair after package opening and before assembling. If broken or tear and wear are found, please do not assemble the chair and promptly send the photos or videos of this issue and the package to where you bought it.
3.2. Products After Used
- You must provide your order number to validate your warranty. Submit your claims to where you bought it for effective and proper handling.
- You must provide us with clear pictures or videos of the alleged defect. If you refuse to send us the picture that we need to process your claim, we may assume that you cannot substantiate your claim or have abandoned your claim.
- Sitjoy's warranty service enables you to service your own Product. For defects in faulty parts, we will ship the replacement parts to you free of charge, and provide you with the necessary installation or assembly instructions. You may replace the parts by yourself or through a third party, but we won't be responsible for any labour costs due to the replacement and we won’t be responsible for the result of not following the instructions.
- Replacements may vary slightly in looks from what you bought because some of our parts are finished by hand. Replacement items will be warranted until the end of the warranty period for the originals which they replaced or 30 days from the date you receive the replacement items.
- Should you require us to replace an item that is out of warranty, you will pay for the replacement parts if we have it in your local warehouse. Examples of these costs include handling, transport, packaging and shipment charges, and customs duty.
If we are not able to fix the defects in the products, we will replace the Products or reimburse you in an amount equal to the purchase price you paid less the amount directly attributable to use by you prior to the discovery of the nonconformity.